by John Ellis
|GQmpeg is a graphical frontend written in GTK+ to the MP3
audio files player mpg123.
It supports skins "à la winamp", scans ID3 tags,
manages play-list, and so on...
In this project I contributed with :
- Created RPMs for Redhat 7.x including some nice skins :
- Created binary package for Cygwin. Download it here.
- Created RPMs for Redhat 7.x including my updated fr.po file:
- maintain french translations file. The file for the latest version of gqmpeg (0.13.0) is only available in the above source RPM.
- management of european characters (ISO8859-1) for the ID3 informations;
- corrected mpg123 output messages management;
- corrected the management of the commanding fifo of gqmpeg;
- skins (more or less ugly):
|Web site: http://gqmpeg.sourceforge.net/